Unstuffed Study Bundle
Get rid of all the STUFF! It's not just the physical clutter that weighs us down. Oh no, it is the stress of overbooked schedule, and the weight of a life that sometimes feels oppressive and totally out of whack. Does the balance and order of a life well kept seem just out of reach? Do you want to be organized but just don't know where to begin? Why have our lives become so overwhelmed; where clutter is spilling out of closets, calendars and our hearts?
Ruth Soukup has been there too. Through personal stories, Biblical truth, and practical action plans, she will inspire and empower you to finally declutter not you’re your home, but your minds and soul as well. With practical action plans, Unstuffed gives you the tools to clear the stuff away forever!
In this book and 4-part video series, together we will:
- Create a comprehensive vision for our homes, and make instant changes to improve its overall function.
- Discover that more closet space is not the solution, and instead learn how to set strict limits for the stuff we bring in
- Overcome the frustration of dealing with our kids' influx of stuff and implement practical solutions for keeping the chaos at bay.
- Recognize the pitfalls of an overstuffed schedule BEFORE it gets out of hand, and instead learn to combat the culture of busy that keeps us running from one thing to the next.
- Finally conquer that mountain of paperwork that threatens to tumble down around us at any moment.
- Let go of the guilt that gets attached to gifts and instead learn to separate our loved ones from their stuff.
- Cultivate our real friendships while eliminating toxic relationships that weigh us down.
- Find balance by letting go of unhealthy habits that can add to our spiritual clutter.
- Learn to embrace the moments that matter most, and to eliminate the unnecessary in order to find our true calling.