STUFF. It's everywhere. Lurking in corners and closets, spilling onto counters and coffee tables, creating havoc everywhere we look. Yet it's not just physical clutter that weighs us down: overbooked schedules, life and finances add to the oppressive feelings. Do you long to bring balance and order to your life, but unsure about where to begin? Ruth Soukup has been there too. Through personal stories, Biblical truth, and practical action plans, Ruth Soukup will inspire and empower you to finally declutter not only your home, but your mind and soul as well. Unstuffed is real, honest, and gets right down to the question we are all facing—how can we take back our lives from the stuff that is weighing us down? In this book, together we will:
- Create a comprehensive vision for our home, and make instant changes to improve its overall function.
- Discover that more closet space is not the solution, and instead learn how to set strict limits for the stuff we allow in.
- Overcome the frustration of dealing with our kids' influx of stuff and implement practical solutions for keeping the chaos at bay.
- Recognize the pitfalls of an overstuffed schedule BEFORE it gets out of hand, and instead learn to combat the culture of busy that keeps us running from one thing to the next.
- Finally conquer that mountain of paperwork that threatens to tumble down around us at any moment.
- Let go of the guilt that gets attached to gifts and instead learn to separate our loved ones from their stuff.
- Cultivate our real friendships while eliminating toxic relationships that weigh us down.
- Find balance by letting go of unhealthy habits that can add to our spiritual clutter.
- Learn to embrace the moments that matter most, and to eliminate the unnecessary in order to find our true calling.
If you’ve been feeling stressed out and weighed down by a home and schedule that feels chaotic, out-of-control, and completely overstuffed, Unstuffed is the solution you’ve been waiting for. It provides not just a step-by-step guide to ridding our lives of clutter, but a true understanding of why our lives become so stuffed—and what we can do to stop the madness, once and for all.