Do It Scared®
Dare to Create the Life You Want
Equal parts inspiration and tough love, Do it Scared combines practical, easy-to-implement strategies for overcoming fear and resistance in your life, along with the motivation and encouragement to actually start making real changes that lead to big results.
From identifying your unique Fear Archetype™ to adopting the Principles of Courage, and then, most importantly, learning how to take focused action in the right direction, it is the the book designed to help you not only face your fears head on, but create a concrete action plan that will help you move forward, so that you can finally start creating the life you've always dreamed of--a life you love.
It is the go-to-guide for anyone who has ever felt stuck, or who feels like you are sitting on the sidelines of your own life, afraid to truly dive in and go after your goals and dreams wholeheartedly. It's for anyone who has ever said no when they wished they dared say yes.
Want to Know if This Book is for You?
- Do you ever feel like life is passing you by?
- Have you ever let fear hold you back from pursuing a goal or dream?
- Do you ever worry about making a mistake or getting it wrong?
- Have you ever felt like you're not even sure what you really want out of life, but you know it's something?
- Do you ever envy people who dare to do the things you don't dare to do?
- Have you ever said no when you wished you dared say yes?
- Have you ever felt regret for a chance or an opportunity you didn't take?
- Do you ever worry about what other people might say if you tried something new?
- Have you ever felt like there must be something more out there for you?
The truth is that fear impacts each of us in a slightly different way, but if the answer to any of those questions is yes, then Do It Scared contains the message--and the practical solution--that you need to hear.
Action is the Antidote to Fear
We tell ourselves we are too busy to pursue our dreams. But what if the real reason we're putting off our goals is FEAR?
The fear that we're not good enough, not smart or talented or capable enough. It's the fear that others might laugh at us, or that we'll get hurt or be rejected, or that pursuing our true potential will be too hard. The fear that we'll fail.
But courage doesn't mean we are never afraid. True courage means taking action, despite the fear.
That's why in Do It Scared, you will:
- Identify your own unique Fear Archetype™ - the specific type of fear that keeps you stuck - and learn how to conquer it.
- Dare to start thinking bigger about your life and your goals while you also create a concrete plan of action for how to get there.
- Learn how to foster accountability in order to stay motivated and accomplish big things.
- Embrace a new set of core beliefs--the Principles of Courage--that will allow you to push past fear in your own life.
- Learn why the most powerful secret to success is already in your grasp--you just have to know how to use it.
You no longer have to sit on the sidelines. Order Do It Scared and start today.