31 Days to a Clutter Free Life
Many of us can sum up our days with one word “cluttered.” We know how stressful it is having a home packed to the gills, and an overbooked schedule to match. But what if we had a plan to rid our lives--and our homes--of clutter, one small step at a time? What if one month from today your life could be drastically different? Based on the wildly popular month long challenge at Livingwellspendingless.com, 31 Days to a Clutter Free Life contains a set of challenges that will assist you with clearing the clutter, one day at a time. Designed to be read and enacted daily, this book is one that will drive you to ACT. With real, achievable goals, you will:
- Eliminate clutter in all areas of your home and instead create functional spaces for all of your family's many activities.
- Replace chaotic counters and overstuffed cupboards with a calming kitchen that makes cooking a joy.
- Overcome the destructive cycle of always needing more by paring down belongings to those you truly love.
- Stop overcommitting and instead learn to say no without guilt.
- Reduce stress in your home and family by clearing out the excess stuff that takes up so much of your time and energy.
- Create practical and functional storage solutions for every room in your home.
- Develop a working control center that keeps your entire family organized and on track.
- Learn the four simple strategies to staying clutter free forever.
At any given time, most of us are stressed out with homes and schedules that feel chaotic and out of control. It is easy to be overwhelmed with the vast quantities of stuff that comes pouring into our homes, from trinkets and paperwork to endless obligations and activities. Wouldn't it be nice to finally have a step-by-step guide to ridding our life of clutter, and creating an oasis of calm and order instead? Over the course of thirty-one simple but powerful daily challenges, this book will empower, enable, and inspire you to clear life of the clutter that is filling up your home, mind, and schedule. Not a traditional book meant to be read straight through, 31 Days to a Clutter Free Life is a challenge to accept. It is an action plan — a set of daily checklists that will require you to actively participate. More than 40,000 LivingWellSpendingLess.com readers have completed this life-changing challenge so far--will you be next? Join the Clutter Free Challenge! Use the hashtag #LWSLClutterFree to share your own progress on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.