31 Days of Living Well & Spending Zero
Do you get to the end of the month and wonder where your money actually went? Does it seems there is no way your paycheck could spread anymore thin, but each month it has to go farther? When more bills, unexpected payments, vacation budgeting, and more adds to the existing stress, it can seem like there is no light at the tunnel! Well, there is hope after all. Now you can try a 30 day spending freeze!
A month of no-spending is the perfect way to reset your spending habits, but doing it alone can seem downright scary. A best-selling book by author Ruth Soukup, 31 Days of Living Well & Spending Zero, this powerful resource offers a month of daily challenges for spending not just less, but absolutely ZERO.
Based on Ruth’s wildly popular blog series of the same name, this book walks you through a series of simple challenges. You’ll receive practical and easy to implement ideas for planning your meals, getting your home in order, and becoming more creative—all without spending a dime!
As you work through the ideas found in this month-long challenge, you will:
- Discover the surprising joy of zero spending, and make instant changes that will totally transform your attitude.
- Learn how to use the food you already have on hand to create delicious, budget friendly meals for your family.
- Be inspired to clean and declutter your living space in order to create the cozy space you’ve always dreamed of.
- Gather innovative ideas for using those items you already have on hand to create new solutions for old problems.
- Find encouragement and inspiration from others who have completed this same challenge—and lived to tell the tale.
- Learn simple tricks and tips for selling your stuff, slashing your bills, and even saving on food.
If you are finally ready to reset your spending habits and get your budget back on track, don’t miss this life-changing book. 31 Days of Living Well & Spending Zero challenge will empower, enable, and inspire you to eliminate mindless spending, create better habits, and discover just how much you can do while spending ZERO.