Want to know if this book is for you?
- Do you ever find yourself comparing your life to those around you?
- Have you ever wished for the courage to follow your dreams?
- Do you ever struggle to stay organized or get things done?
- Have you ever felt loaded down with stuff you don’t really need….or even really want?
- Do you ever struggle to keep your finances on track?
- Have you ever wished for a cleaner house?
- Do you sometimes long for deeper, more authentic relationships in your life?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES, this book provides real and practical solutions from someone who has been there. Ruth doesn’t just offer advice, she walks it with you, and shares with brutal honesty her own mistakes, failures, and shortcomings. It is encouraging, motivating, and life-changing.
What Others Are Saying:
“An incredible book that will teach you how to spend smart without compromising a great life. Ruth’s stories and practical advice will make you want to be a better mother, wife, sister, and friend.”
–RACHEL CRUZE, coauthor with Dave Ramsey of Smart Money Smart Kids
“Ruth knows firsthand how mamas like us live crazy busy lives, and she steps in as a friend to help us manage and love every minute of it. She offers her best tips for gaining control over the chaos with wisdom-based insights on all things thrifty and family. I’ll be reading it again and again!”
–RENEE SWOPE, bestselling author of A Confident Heart
“I couldn’t stop reading. I tried to–only because I had other things I needed to do–but I couldn’t. Rarely is there a book so adept at weaving personal story with practical tips. I found myself craving this good life that Ruth writes of–a life that is possible for anyone who reads this book.”
–EMILY T. WIERENGA, author of the bestselling memoir Atlas Girl
“In this book, you will be inspired by Ruth’s authenticity and honesty as she shares her own journey from spending time and money chasing after more to discovering she already has all the makings of a rich and full life right where she’s at. If you struggle to simplify your life and wish you could savor the here and now, this book is a must-read.”
–CRYSTAL PAINE, founder of MoneySavingMom.com and author of Say Goodbye to Survival Mode