Living Well Planner®
From organizing your schedule and planning your days to managing your finances and crushing your goals, the Living Well Planner® is the sanity saver you’ve been waiting for.
Want to see more planner photos?VIEW OUR PLANNER GALLERY HERE
Discover the Balance You Crave
Let’s face it—life can get a little crazy sometimes! We all feel it—that pressure to perform and to keep up, day in, and day out. There is so much to do and never enough time, and sometimes it feels like we are so busy just surviving that there’s not any room left for our big goals and dreams.
But what if there was a solution to the chaos?
With its thoughtfully-designed, color-coded and field-tested pages, the Living Well Planner® will inspire and empower you to take back your time and manage your schedule, allowing you to focus on your long-term goals while navigating the daily, weekly, and monthly responsibilities of running your home.
The Living Well Planner® will help you:
- Identify your biggest long-term goals and priorities, then provide a comprehensive framework for breaking them down into manageable bites.
- Gain an overview of your year at a glance, so that you can plan out the big picture & avoid the tyranny of the urgent.
- Set monthly and weekly goals in order to move you closer to your long term plans.
- Establish a monthly cash flow budget so that you can tell your money where to go.
- Plan your meals and your shopping list, right on the same page as your weekly schedule so that you can see your whole week at a glance.
- Keep track of expenses, birthday, important phone numbers, and even prayer requests all in one place.
- Become more purposeful with your time by eliminating overwhelm, getting all those details out of your head and into one place.
If you’ve been craving a simple resource that offers a way of taking your life back from the chaos of a busy life, the Living Well Planner® is the tool you’ve been waiting for. It is the all in one planner that allows you to be purposeful with your time, money, and resources, and to focus on your long-term goals while still managing the day-to-day responsibilities of raising a family, planning meals, and managing a budget.
Want to learn more about the Living Well Planner™?
WHAT'S OUR REFUND POLICY?
We understand that committing to a planner is a big decision, and we want you to feel confident with your purchase. Please take the time to review all our photos in detail, as well as to confirm that the size and dimensions will suit your needs. All planner sales, unless damaged or defective, are final once shipped. Quality control is extremely important to us, so if your planner arrives damaged or defective in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org right away so that we can take care of it. You can read our full refund policy HERE.